Sunday, April 5, 2009

Woodward West

My friend Linnea told me about this camp called Woodward West that she's been working at for years and said that they needed a housing director for the Summer. I wasn't so sure about it but after I prayed about it, and found out that the dates worked perfectly for school, and the money was good, and I just felt a peace about it I decided to try it out. Now here I am at Spring Camp and it's so amazing! its in Tehachapi and its beautiful here! i was basically testing the waters this week but by the first day i knew i wanted to do it all summer. the people are amazing and chill... all skaters or riders or whatever so pretty much the cutest kids with long hair, skinny jeans and vans.. love it. i wanna put them in my pocket. and i love being slightly in charge.. people come to me with challenges or questions and i fix them or find a solution.. I'm busy and i get a walkie talkie :) i feel so important. but i really do love responsibility so its really a rad job.

i have also been praying about going to the Seattle campus next semester... it would be a little cheaper, a change in scenery, and more chill. i really feel the Lord is calling me to fellowship. with Him and others, its harder to do that with the busy atmosphere in Murrieta. i love it but it will be nice for a change. I'm like 99.9% sure the Lord wants me there... and the school starts like 5 days after Murrieta so i would have more time to go home repack and stuff and drive up and I'd get to stop by San Fran and see Lindsay LaBonte.. i miss her.

lots of great things happening.. the Lord is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment