Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two more weeks!

I finally bought my plane ticket. and the day i went to purchase it, it dropped down $150! its only gone up the past 5 months. i decided to get a one way ticket to Seattle and then fly out to Amsterdam from there so i leave for Seattle on the 22nd and to Amsterdam the 27th. i don't really know why i felt like i should buy this Seattle ticket, but i did.. i'm excited to see everyone up there but am nervous about visiting there before my trip to A-town because i'm such a homebody. it will feel weird leaving the country from there instead of San Diego. Also a downside of leaving the 22nd is i leave in the morning and my mom gets back from El Salvador in the evening. so i have to say goodbye to her THIS Saturday.. thats going to be rough. but on a lighter note she has never traveled outside the country before - ever - so i am SOOO excited to see what the Lord does for her and how He uses her! My church, Foothills, is sending out doctors and nurses to physically help the needs of the people there.. its gunna be life changing for her im sure.

oh and something else thats incredible to me, so you know i'm ALWAYS stressed about finances right? well the Lord has fulfilled His promise and i just calcuated it, with the money i have now, if i don't even sell my car, i should be fine. thats after my plane ticket and everything! and thats all without having a job. i worked here and there but nothing solid. the Lord totally provided for me which means i can ALWAYS trust Him and that He is totally backing me up on this - He wants me in Amsterdam. so i know mighty work is going to be done there. i cant wait to see what exactly it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment