Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sigh no more

Sometimes I feel like I'm simply floating in Amsterdam, no grip of reality or feelings, its quite wierd. But then again I've only been here a few weeks, I can't expect myself to just dive into life here, its been 4 years since I've stepped foot in Holland and life tends to move gradually when starting a new season of your life. So I must just sit and breathe and remember that God has called me here and all will work out in His perfect timing. The Shine seminar starts with classes on Monday, this will be the perfect time to just absorb all the knowlegde about human trafficking, I do believe it will be life-altering.

I'm missing home a little bit now, I think because I'm just longing for that more family feel, which will come in time I'm sure. Its funny how you feel more lonely when on the mission field to. Haha I really want to get married now and have kids, but again that will all unfold in God's timing.

I've decided not to go to Rome with Brooke. I really would like to but it's SO hard for me to spend money on something like that when I know I will need to save it to live, especially when I come back home I'll need to have gas money to get up to Woodward and whatnot so comes sacrifice which I've learned is very common in life :)

I have written several run on sentences in the post, and more thoughts will come these next few weeks since I feel the settling in period has shifted to the gaining more knowlege in this seminar season.

No comments:

Post a Comment