Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yours is the Kingdom

The last two days have been simply powerful and I felt the need to blog them. Last night we had a showing of Nefarious: Merchant of Souls (you can go here for the trailer: http://youtu.be/Q-VC8AUE3Bc) and two ex prostitutes who were interviewed in the movie were there. One of the ladies  hadn't seen the movie before, so you can imagine there were many tears shed. I had watched the movie a few weeks ago with my team, but watching it last night with a larger crowd and the two ladies really moved me. To hear of the work Jesus has done in people is one thing but to see the experience on their faces and hear their stories right in front of you is just incredible. My heart is beginning to burn more for seeing broken people transformed in the sex industry. I was looking for that passion to arise in me again.
The group right before the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment